Strychnine poisoning can be fatal to humans and animals, it can occur by inhalation, swallowing or absorption through eyes or mouth. It produces some of the most dramatic and painful symptoms of any known toxic reaction.
Symptoms of poisoning can include, severe nausea, including vomiting, convulsions of all muscle groups, which become longer and more closely spaced with time, spasms of the facial muscles, causing cyanosis of the face, dilated pupils, prominent eye balls, and frothing at the mouth. Opisthotonus, emprosthotonos or pleurothotonus of the body. Loss of consciousness and a clear mind, immense reflex sensitivity and death due to asphyxiation, caused by muscle spasm.
eek, be careful of this guys.